Welcome to Human Resources & Organizational Development
Our team provides schools and districts with strategic, creative approaches to a variety of human resources and organizational development needs. We focus on delivering high quality value-added solutions that enable people, systems, and processes to flow effectively while ensuring inclusive and equitable service to all children and families. Please contact the Human Resources & Organizational Development Department for more information.
Puget Sound ESD hosts the Human Resource Executives Network to provide a structure for networking, sharing of information and best practices, and a forum for discussing human resources and organizational management issues.
HR Executive Network Meeting Dates for 2019 - 2020
- Tuesday, October 22 at Green River College, Kent Station, Rooms 322 & 323 (rescheduled due to a conflict with the WASA Fall Conference)
- Zoom Meeting: https://zoom.us/j/971879329
- Meeting ID: 971 879 329
- Using a phone for audio? Dial (669) 900-6833 and use Meeting ID 971 879 329
- Tuesday, January 7, 2020 at Puget Sound ESD
- Zoom Meeting: https://zoom.us/j/458969849
- Meeting ID: 458 969 849
- Using a phone for audio? Dial (669) 900-6833 and use Meeting ID 458 969 849
For more information, please contact:
Denise Altheimer SHRM-CP | Executive Director Human Resources and Organizational Development
T: (425) 917-7611 email@example.com